As the closure of in person programming drags on, we’re continuing to create new virtual programming and to think of new ways to support our community remotely!
- public Virtual Drop in from 9:30 – 10:30 am Monday through Saturday [register]
- individual Zoom sessions: contact us at email@example.com
- Virtual Baby Time on Zoom: email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a link!
- Instagram Live sessions include kids yoga, family science, art, puppets and bedtime stories! Here’s a graphic with links to all our live programming: Live Prgramming Schedule!.docx (7):
- EECC’s YouTube Channel: songs, stories, activities and playlists including: Let’s Read, Let’s Move, Let’s Sing, All About Animals, All About Vehicles, All About Emotions, Covid Resources for Kids, ASL, French, Mandarin, Cantonese, Bengali, Let’s Do Crafts, Social Justice.Live Programming Schedule!.docx (7)
- Call us at 416-469-0495. Our staff are available to talk on the phone! Leave us a voicemail and we will return your call. Languages available are English, Cantonese, Mandarin and Bengali.
Contact us at email@example.com to sign up for our weekly newsletter, which rolls up all our virtual programming links from the previous week and offers information on topics of interest to families. May 3 May 10 May 17 May 24
Diner After Dark raised $12,000 for the No Child Turned Away project in 2020!
Have a look at all our Diner After Dark photos and list of supporters here!
Monthly evacuation drills are a necessary inconvenience. We are required to do them and we want to do them well because we care about your child’s, yours and our own safety.
You don’t have to love them, but if you are bringing children to our programs, you do have to participate without protest.
We expect adults attending our programs to model a positive attitude during evacuation drills, so that children feel safe while practicing these skills. Please follow all direction from staff. Do not collect your coat, bags and stroller. You will be interrupted by staff and asked to cooperate if you try do this, or decide to depart the program during a drill. If the weather is chilly, throw a coat or blanket over your child and leave the building.
Wondering what that registration form is that you are being asked to complete?
The form is so that we can maintain basic contact information, in case you ever need to be contacted.
Why would we be contacting you?
We would need to get in touch with you right away if there was ever an emergency involving your child, or your child’s caregiver. We also wouldneed it in the event of an outbreak at our centres, as public health requires us to notify families when they may have been exposed to certain infectious diseases.
If you include an email address, and we hope you will, we will also send you our quarterly newsletter, and keep you informed about events and other things going on at East End Children’sCentre.