All are invited to East End Children’s Centre’s Annual General Meeting on June 15th at 5 pm. Our special guest is a local author and illustrator, Janine Carrington, who will be reading her new book Em and the Cat! Dinner will follow the meeting.
- Welcome and Land Acknowledgment
- Review of Agenda
- Review of Minutes from May 28th, 2022
- Review the 2023 Annual Report
- Committee Reports
- Review and Approval of 2022 Audited Financial Statements
- Appointment of the Auditor for 2023
- Farewell and thank you to departing board members
- Election of the 2023-24 Board of Directors. Nominees to the 2023-24 Board of Directors: Maureen Chow and Shivani Lahar.
- Serving the second of their two year terms are: Grace Patenall, Vanessa Stevenson, Tina Lines, Meredith Briglio, Rachael Owen-Worden, Kathryn Terrill, Anastasia Zaver, Mandy Vaughan
- New Business: Bylaw Amendments