There is still much that is not known about when and how we’ll be able to move forward with on site programming. We will keep our community updated on our social media and weekly newsletters when new information is available.
What we know:
- attendance will be by pre-registration
- the province will provide a supply of masks to EarlyONs
- the City of Toronto’s medical officer of health is reviewing the province’s re-opening guidelines and we will be advised accordingly
- our centres will not be ready to open September 1st.
What we anticipate:
- far fewer numbers of children and adults will be permitted.
- mask bylaws in effect
- some toys and activities (playdough, sand, singing are some examples) will not be permitted. We’re thinking recorded music and dance parties instead!
- we will offer outdoor programming before indoor programming.
- there is uncertainty about our occupancy of the space at Terry Fox, as schools are in need of all space in their buildings.
- our Virtual Programming will continue when we re-open.